This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Deerfield Township and The Arts Alliance have partnered to bring a Performing Arts Series to the community. All performances are family friendly and affordable. We look forward to seeing you there!
About Madcap Puppets
Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, Madcap is nationally recognized for engaging and original children’s theatre productions, as well as in-school educational programs that include performances, workshops and residencies.
Pre-Performance Activities (No additional fee)
- The Arts Alliance Art Project
- Cincinnati Museum Center Exploration Stations (live animals)
- Game Stations (Shake Your Tail Feather, Penguin Waddle, Fishing)
- Habitat Loose Parts Play Station
- Monkey Tattoos Station
- Girl Scout Troop 46820 will be selling cookies! :)
There’s no business like monkey business! Max and Vinnie are expert zookeepers, but keeping the rascally monkeys from getting into trouble is easier said than done. When Mr. Cleaver, the zoo manager, decides to send one of the monkeys to another zoo, it’s time for their great escape! Go with the monkeys as they explore new exhibits at the zoo. Each one is a backdrop for exciting stories from around the world.
- Tickets are $2 per person; children 2 and under are free.
- Tickets may be purchased at the door (cash or check only).
- Seating begins at 2:30pm.
Puppet Building Workshop (Space is limited; additional fee)
- Registration is limited and separate from the performance tickets. $5 per child.
- Stay after the show to create your very own hand puppet with MadCap.
- This is a parent-child event.
- Online pre-registration is required for the workshop.
- Teens (14 - 17) may volunteer to help with pre-performance activities.
- Tasks may include helping with game stations, handing out prizes, making families feel welcome, seating/taking tickets, set up/clean up, etc.
- For more information, please visit our volunteer opportunities page. Deadline to sign up for volunteering is March 5th.
- For community service hours, please bring the appropriate form for signing.