Run for the Green 5K Trail Run/Walk
• Register •
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Start out your St. Patrick’s Day Week with a hardy workout!
- This course consists of approximately 3.1 miles of mostly densely wooded, winding dirt/mud trails within Landen-Deerfield Park.
- Elevation changes of up to 50 feet with two calf-deep creek crossings.
- Proceeds benefit Deerfield Township Parks.
- Register online at the link below.
- Adults and Teens (14 - 17) may volunteer to help on race day.
- Tasks may include helping with registration table, set up/tear down, finish line tasks, handing out t-shirts, etc. This position will take place outdoors.
- For more information, please visit our volunteer opportunities page. Deadline to sign up for volunteering is March 5th.
- For community service hours, please bring the appropriate form for signing.
Post Race Treat!
- Pizzeria Locale loves to get involved in the community!
- Run for the Green Racers who bring their race bib to Pizzeria Locale on Saturday, March 11th between 11am and 10pm will receive a free pizza!
- Offer Valid only at the Pizzeria Locale located at 9540 Mason-Montgomery Road.
- Additional restrictions apply, please see the flyer in your race goodie bag for more details.